Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have more moves to make as you can see. This happened 4 times just now. Ripping me off. NOT HAPPY
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @debdogs🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
It is a long for me to scroll down to that level, so I watched an YouTube video.
I have noticed that there are "Magic Spinners" in the level, which create the Frosting blockers, may be the Bubblegum blockers too!! I am wondering may be you might have removed the Magic Spinners before you got all the blockers on the board🤔
When you try the level next time, please do not destroy the Magic Spinner and see if you can clear the goals with the blockers!
Please let me know how it goes! To reply back, you can type below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play ? I play on Pc and android and theres no problem
Please Close the Apps and Log in again