Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I split the candy cup with one other person. It said I won 250 gold bars but never gave them to me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @davesuever🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
This issue was reported to the King team and being investigated. Please be patient till the issue gets resolved.
In the meantime, please send a complaint to the Player Support team and request your missing Gold Bars. If you can tell me which device you are using, I can give you proper steps.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫