Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
WHY??? I was up to 440 something… I was getting the chocolate eggs! I haven't missed a day playing… And, now I'm back down to 0. Why??? King you need to fix this, it's not right to do this to me!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes, I'm on Facebook. It's okay, I want play much anymore since this happened! Save my money for something else… Thanks
Hi @Tami_Classen🤗 Thank you for replying back!
Are you playing on Facebook Browser?
Hey, I didn't lose a level, I didn't update or reinstall anything! I play on my laptop.
Hello @Tami_Classen🤗 A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost the win-streak in your game! Did you lose the win-streak without losing a level?
Which device are you using?
By any chance, did you reinstall your game or update your device/game?