Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Need help on level 3775
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jack1244🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Let me call in one of my Community friends @christinewupp to help you with the level.
In the meantime, can you please post a screenshot of your level - after you click on play and open the game board? It will help us to make sure that you have the same level like us!
Please reply by typing below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of comment box🍫🍫
Hello @jack1244 and welcome to the community!
We cannot give you boosters or any physical help to pass, only tips! This video might help. You will need to wait for a lucky board like that seen in this video to help you pass. You can see how this player took every opportunity to make wrap/stripe combos to hit the fish boppers. That would be the winning strategy here. The game won't always allow this, but if you get a wrapped candy to form then watch out carefully of how you might be able to match it with a stripe. Good luck!
I still need help with the level that I am on I went back to take a look at it and I didnt move but if someone did help me I do appreciate it I just don't know how to win that level lol
this is the one
Ok ill do that
Thank you very muchok
Thank you very much