Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hey I was playing and it said I reached a reward for passing a bunch of levels without losing and it said I won 500 gold bars but I wasn’t rewarded the gold
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @aubreyp13🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
There was an issue with the Candy Royale feature and the King team is investigating the issue.
But, for your missing Gold Bars, you will have to send a complaint to the King Player Support team and request for your missing rewards.
Can you tell me which device you are using?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫