Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I beat a level now it's trying to make me play it again
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mrsnake🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! I would suggest you to send a complaint to the King Player Support team.
If you need help with sending your complaint, please let me know which device you are playing on a mobile device or on Facebook browser (Chrome, Edge, etc.,)?
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫