Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won a game but it wouldn't let me when so I could buy some coins. I took a picture. It clearly showed I wo
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @kmichelle53π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to say that I am not clear about the issue you are experiencing in your game!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, which device are you using?
Did you not receive a reward after winning in a feature? if so, can you please tell me which feature is that?
And, what did you mean by "I could buy some coins"? Did you try to make a purchase and the money went through but, your purchased items did not reach your game?
Can you please provide more details by typing below π«π«