Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
6/25/24 I bought a bundle for $5.99 I was charged $17.57!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @vrenfro7🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Since it has been few hours you posted this complaint, I am hoping that you have received the items from your bundle!
If you did not by any chance, I would suggest you to contact the Apple Support directly!
You can also send a complaint through your game by following below steps⬇️
Hope everything works out and you will receive your items quickly🤞
If you have any questions, please let us know.
Thank you for joining our Community & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
here it is from my cashapp