Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello on candy crush the tournament I won 30 gold bars and I didn't recueve them there not showing up in my profile.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Abaseee🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
My apologies for the delayed response😕 Was the issue resolved or are you still looking for help with your missing rewards?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
Hi @Abaseee warm welcome to our community at Blossom Blast Saga. 🐝
You're here in Blossom Blast Saga. Don't worry, I'll forward you to my relevant colleagues at Candy Crush Saga.
Have a bee-tiful day. 🐝
@PummyRaj @kiara_wael @bearwithme