Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I delete my account
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This sucks!
I sent the request our CM. Please allow up to 24 hours for the action to be taken!
Thank you and have a great weekend ahead🍫🍫
Hello and Welcome to the King Community @savitrikumar🤗
Would you like to delete this King Community account or the game account?
Were you able to find the answers you were looking for in the Community?
I want to delete my account
Hello @pbuchta🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Do you need to delete your game account or this King Community account?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫