Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
level 10023 candy crush has a glitch. I have won numerous times and it won’t reload; it freezes and when i close the game and restart, it continues to do so. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Palaceca 🙋♀️
I just tried the level #10023 on my iPad and I did not experience any glitch!
Were you playing the level and letting the scoreboard come up on it's own? Or were you clicking on the "Skip"? I have heard that choosing the "Skip" button freezes the game sometimes!! Can you please try the level again and play without pushing the skip, and let the game run it's course until Tiffi comes up with the Score and see if the game freezes again?
Thank you & Hope to talk to you soon🍫🍫
i am on iphone 12 pro max
Hello @Palaceca🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the glitch in your game!
Let me check in my game and get back to you! Can you please tell me which device you are using?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫