Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
this is the worst level I have encountered it’s impossible and I refuse to spend any money.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am sorry but I think that what the question for a screenshot was to show if your starting board looks the same as in this video?
Here you go!
Hello @crysshan🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? Can you please post a screenshot of your level (after you click on play and open the game board)?
To reply back, please type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of comment box🍫🍫