Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
not able to open or play game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Great!!🤩
Enjoy your game & happy crushing🍫🍫
IT IS WORKING!!!
Hurray! Thank you
all my iPad updates are valid. If I click on app. I get only a black screen with a small white line as though it is going to open. No display.
I also play Candy Crush Soda. No problem there.
Thank you for replying back @beejay7071!
Are you not able to click on the App to even open it OR you are able to click but, the game does not open and crashes?
If it is either of these issues, can you please check which version of the game App do you have right now? And, if there is any latest version available, please install that.
Also, please check if your iPad software needs any updates! These 2 can cause the game to crash🙃
I am using an iPad. Been playing for a few years. Game will not open
Hello @beejay7071🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, can you please tell me which device you are using?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫