Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have not received my prize of 30 coins last two rounds I came in second.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @angelasmith4545🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your reward!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, which event/feature did you play and did not receive the reward from?
If it is the Episode Race, only first place winners will receive Gold Bars! From 2nd place to 4th place will receive Color Bombs!
If you can clarify the event for me, I will be able to assist you further!
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫