Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Good night because I get 3989 minutes to give me life, if I saw it they are given every 20 minutes aThat they give me a video and I got that amount of time, help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Dokko182🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
That is a glitch you are experiencing and it can be resolved with few simple steps.
That should fix the issue but if it does not then please let me know.
You can reply back by typing below🍫🍫