Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Says I'm offline and I'm not. Won't let me retrieve my player status. How do I fix? Told me not to uninstall.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have an HP computer…when I try to retrieve my player status…it takes me to sign in and password and in red says that I'm offline and try connecting to the internet and try again. I am totally connected.
Hi and sorry to hear you're having issues!
Can you please share a screenshot of the message that you are getting so I can take a closer look please?
Also, which device are you playing on, Android, Apple?