Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't connect to shop how can I buy in shop .plz help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi shahmed,
I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting to the shop. Let's try a few steps to resolve this issue:
If none of these steps work, please contact our Player Support team for further assistance. Here’s how:
Contact Support:
I hope this helps! Let us know if you need any more assistance.