Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the game makes me re-log in every time? Why do I have to do this and how can I make it stop?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @coach_jcampbell🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
It is a setting change from the Facebook, which is causing us to log-in every time we open our games!
One way to get rid of this annoying setting is to sync our game with King account and log out from Facebook! It is working perfectly for me, because I don't have to log-in every time I open the game and I can have all the Facebook friends because I have synced my game!
There is another way, which includes few steps to follow! But, I need to search for that! If you would like to know that process, I can look for it and get back to you👍️
If you have any questions or need further assistance about creating King account, please post back by typing below🍫🍫