Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am playing candy crush and I had 20-25 free lives that had been sent to me. They all just disappeared!! Is it possible to get them back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’m using an iPhone. Nothing has been changed recently, no updates or new phones. I only play on my iPhone, no computer.
Hello @TamiEsse🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost the lives sent by your friends😕
Which device are you using to play the game? By any chance, did you reinstall the game OR update the App? If playing on a computer, did you update your device or Browser or clear cookies, etc.,?