Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Moochie_Sidoo🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing the App version on Windows 10/11 or on Facebook Browser (Chrome, Edge, etc.,)?
If it is the Facebook Browser, you are right! It never stays the way we set it, and this is one of the many glitches players experience while playing on Facebook🙃 If I ever play on Facebook, I mute the music on my laptop!
Thanks for replying. I play on a laptop, so perhaps that’s part of the issue. I’ve done what you explained above, but each time I go to play, it’s reset itself to play that annoying music! 😮💨
Certainly. It's the first thing I did when I downloaded the app. Go into settings, which is the pink cogwheel. Then you get these options
Click on audio
And here you turn off that annoying music, and all the other sound if you want.
You can't stop the add friends prompts, I am afraid. You don't have to click on them, so try to ignore them. You can swipe it upwards to make it disappear a little quicker.
Main menu>settings gear> tap all music