Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my game is freezing up when the doughnut dog tries to go back to the map. I have logged out and reinstalled and I have a screenshot of what the screen looks like.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @jeanie1123🙋♀️
Since you have already posted your question, I will have to close this thread considering it as "Duplicate Thread"!
Please open your previous question —> Game Freezing👈️ by clicking on these Green letters.
Thank you and have a great rest of the weekend🍫🍫
Hi and welcome ti the King Community
Thank you for reporting , Which device are you play ?