Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have used so many gold bars, trying to stay and finish a level because I'm unable to obtain a booster after the 30 second video. I can't click the X and close the AD. I'd like my gold bars back, no one has reached out at all.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ljamn15🤗 Welcome back to the King Community!
You said "no one has reached out"! Did you send a complaint to the King Player Support team and request for your missing Gold Bars?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting . In the meantime
Restart the Game
Check for Updates
Contact Support