Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Any tips or tricks for level 9265 complete in 16 moves ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
So the question was "any tips on for level 9265 in 16 moves" and Kiara you post a video showing level 2675 in 25 moves. Okayโฆ..
I would suggest that this level can only be passed if using the starting boosters, best all three, but at the very least the colour bomb. Without that I cannot see how it can be passed. Please check this video as this player did pass within 16 moves, using the colour bomb and wrap/stripe boosters. As this is a legendary level obviously fixed to make you fail I would suggest you either wait until an event gives you timed boosters or if you have some gold buy timed boosters to try pass this. Good luck!
Hello @sufyan_m ๐ค A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I just tried that level and I have wasted all 5 lives, but could not clear even one part of the board ๐ฎ
I am assuming you have the same board as me
Please reply back by typing below ๐ซ๐ซ
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Is your level 9265 like this , or Could you please take a screenshot ?