Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
what do I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Jean-Calude @LaBrujita101🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
You said the game always starts you at a lower level than you actually are, right? Can you please show me a screenshot of the level you are being sent to?
Thank you 🍫🍫
hello, everytime I want to play Candy Crush, it starts me at a lower level than I really am. So every time I play, I need to scroll up in the map. My name is Jean-Claude Zarzar
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.You can also email them from here and tell your Game ID there.
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.You can also email them from
here
and tell your
Game ID
there.