Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
No es justo perder un nivel sin haber intentado agl siquiera. Y me eliminaron de la caramelada campal solo por culpa de Uds mismos... Que locura es esta... Cada vez provoca menos jugar
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @makritos🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
I cannot read Spanish! Did the pop-up said "not enough combos available"?
Some levels are designed in the way that if we use our pre-game boosters and the win-streak boosters, the levels tend to lose without even making a single move, causing us to lose our win-streak and the Race😢
I will request our Community In-charge to add level # 6680 to the "Oops" list and report it to the game Studio.
Please let me know if there is anything else I can do🍫🍫