Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can’t use my extra life’s
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for replying back confirming, Tammie @Tammie1204🤗
Few more hours and you will be able to play again!
Thank you for joining the Community & have a great week ahead🍫🍫
oh yes I guess I did ! I do see the timer . Thank you for your help !!
Hello @Tammie1204🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Did you reach the limit of 20 lives per day? Do you see a timer in the top right corner of your Envelope? Can you show me a screenshot?
Please reply by typing below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of comment box.
Hope to talk to you soon🍫🍫