Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can’t purchase anything from candy shop. I have done all suggested on google. Can someone look at this please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi lour88,
I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble making purchases from the Shop. Let's see if we can help you resolve this issue. Could you please provide the following details?
Here are a few additional steps you can try:
If you've tried these steps and still can't make purchases, please contact our Player Support team for further assistance. Here’s how:
Contact Support:
I hope this helps! Let us know if you need any more assistance.