Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why did I not receive my purchases when I was charged for both of them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Kymi_Lady_Beast_13 a warm welcome to the Community.
Sometimes this happens if there is an interruption with the internet connection. You will need to contact customer services and explain the problem. They may request proof of purchase. However, they should be able to help.
Hi Kymi_Lady_Beast_13,
I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive your purchases despite being charged. To resolve this issue, you will need to contact the payment provider (App Store or Google Play) you used for your purchases.
Here’s how you can reach out to them:
If the payment provider confirms that the transaction was successful and you still don't see your purchases in the game, please contact our Player Support team for further assistance. Here’s how:
Contact Support:
Thank you for your patience, and I hope this helps resolve the issue.