Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Playing in the Candy Royale and completing 15 levels, the game malfunctioned and I was unable to claim the 700 gold bars.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Still waiting on rewards
IOS
Hello @Treble19 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game! There was a glitch with the Candy Royale, which is being investigated from last week. Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game? So that, I can assist you how to contact the King Player Support team for your missing Gold bars!
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫