Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why didn't I get the 60 minutes, One Hour, of unlimited lives. It's counting down the time, but I did NOT receive the 60 minutes unlimited lives!! WHY NOT???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @DixieD2006🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I did see complaints from few other players about this feature!
I will report to our Community In-charge! But, please send a complaint to the King Player Support team about missing reward. Can you tell me which device you are using?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!.King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here
Here