Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @flipper1234567🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
App Store connection issue does not mean that you do not have enough Gold Bars! It just means that there is a glitch/issue either in your game or on the servers.
You can follow some troubleshooting steps and see if that resolves the issue⬇️
If you're still having trouble after trying these steps, please reply by typing below and let us know which device you are using to play the game.
Hope everything works out & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
help I have 77 gold bars and the game has frozen on App Store I have lost my games I’m not happy