Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why hasn’t sweet cinema worked for days now. What’s going on with it? Are you going to fix it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have not had sweet cinema for 2 to 3 months and have the same problem if I can't win the game they only give me 2 more tries. This also happened same time as sweet cinema disappeared, I sure hope that this problem will be resolved it is hard to get your games with no extra boosters when you are in the 16 Thousands.hoping this will be resolved soon
Ibe been having the same issue so probably just a fluke so to make people spend more on their app. Now when I can't win a level they only give me two more tries instead of 5-7 which is ridiculous. This is around the same time the sweet Cinema went down.