Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot pass level 10460. Why don’t I get enough boosters like I use to?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jenniferp988 and welcome to the community.
Perhaps one of the reasons you don't get enough boosters like you used to is this:
When there is a major event on, such as the Candy Cup, King tend to make the game harder. I have also found that events generally give out fewer rewards, and also I hardly ever get the chance to play on for extra moves by watching adverts these past seven days. At the same time there are fewer lucky boards on many of the harder levels, so the game appears much harder to play and levels require more boosters to pass. Personally I think it's much less fun! My best advice would be to give the game a rest for a week or two until all this gets reversed. I am sure it will if too many players get stuck and fed up and stop playing new levels.
Hello @jenniferp988🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
We do not have any complaints so far about this level! Can you please explain what happened? Also, post a screenshot of the level - after you click on play and open the level?
To reply back, please type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of comment box🍫🍫