Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought some gold worth 300 Kenyan shillings with a 70 shillings discount and I didn't receive the gold yet there was a reduction in my money balance
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @melvinah_2🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the purchase in your game!
Which device did you use for the purchases? If you used Android device, did you use PIX?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this steps here
For iOS (Apple)
For Android (Google Play)
Contact Support