Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I save my new game and update my first one that I played as I have now 900 gold bars and don’t want to loose them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @gilliantorley26 Gold bars do not transfer from one account to another.
If you never saved your new game with the 900 gold and want to transfer this to your original game then that is NOT possible. However, boosters transfer as these are stored on your device so you could spend the gold to buy party poppers, UFOs or striped candies for example, then go into settings and "my account" and choose the "already have a King account" option at the bottom to log into you original account. If you have saved the new game previously then you would need to directly contact player support to ask if they can help you. I can't promise they will, but it is worth a try.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more Info here https://kingcare.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/11706737326365-New-to-our-game-Read-this-tip