game crashing on Android mobile

Deryck
Deryck Posts: 1,281 Level 5

@QueenB This has been occurring since last week (maybe more?). Game suddenly closes, and I have to reopen the app where I get a message:

"The game closed unexpectedly." I'm offered the choice between 2 goodie sets: 1-hr infinite lives, color bomb, & striped/wrapped OR +5 moves & 1-hr infinite lives.

Is the team aware of this, and are they working on stabilizing the app? This latest game crash somehow reset my Candy Necklace win streak to 0. Thanks King.🙄

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,893 Community Manager
    edited July 2

Hi Deryck,

Thanks for letting us know about this issue.

Could you please provide the details of the device you're using? The model, operating system and how much available storage you have left on the device. Also, have you tried the following steps to see if they help?

1. Update the Game and Device: Make sure both your game and device are updated to the latest versions.
    2. Clear Space: Ensure your device has enough free storage space.
    3. Restart the Device: Sometimes, a simple restart can fix many issues.

Your CCS User ID is noted, and I'll pass this information along to the team as soon as I have your device details.

Thank you 🙂

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,281 Level 5

I doubt my phone's the issue. I've had it for a year now, and it's always stable.

According to the About settings, it's a moto g pure from Motorola. Not sure how to determine operating system, but maybe this'll help:

Auto update is always enabled FYI. And there's plenty storage space remaining, 11GB.

To clarify, the crashing is completely random. Most days I can play the game fine on this device. So there's really nothing I can do that'll help. I mean, I appreciate the "compensation" the game gives me when the crash happens, but the fact that that occurs at all tells me this is a known issue to King. Whether it's being worked on… 🤷‍♂️

I'll take a screenshot if it happens again—which by my estimation will be in the next few days…

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?