Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Game says I have no more moved when I actually see I have more moves!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Which level are playing? Does the message definitely say "moves"? Is this right at the beginning and there are no more possible switches? It may be that your boosters were put in the wrong place by the game. Sometimes colour bombs from the win streak block the one first move that the game allows. It would help to know which level you see this on.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please take a screenshot ?