Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve reinstalled my level on my game but it’s not going on my level, my level is 15295 but it’s going on 493, can you put it on my level. Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, I’m on level 152956 but I’m stuck on 4310,
please can you help
Hi. Can you restore my level please. I’m on level 15295 but it’s stuck on 4310. My ID number is 1493183697. Thanks Angela
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.You can also email them from here and tell your Game ID there.
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.You can also email them from
here
and tell your
Game ID
there.