• tinkerelaine22
    tinkerelaine22 Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited July 3

I'm stuck can someone help?...lol

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 14,124 Soda Moderator
    edited July 3

Hi Welcome to the King Community

Hard levels often contain lots of blockers with many layers! These levels are where you really have to focus and try to make special candy combinations! Matching a color bomb with a striped or wrapped candy can make a hard level much easier! Please check this video

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,598 Legend

Hello @tinkerelaine22 . Have you seen this video of a mega lucky board for this level?

Watching this makes me think that you will probably need a lot of help from the game to pass this, because clearly the player in this video got the game to practically pass this level for them! There aren't many colours on this board, so once you open up the blockers cascades will form, so take any opportunity you see to create colour bombs, striped candies, wrapped candies and then hope to get the chance to make combos of these. If the game blows them up uselessly then this is a sign it's not your lucky board, if it blows them up to create good cascades like in the video then that may be your lucky board.

I have noted that many levels have been made harder to pass since the Candy Cup started, so you might have to wait for your lucky board. The game will let you get close enough to pass on some attempts if you use a UFO at the end, so if you have one of those and can see it will help you pass, use it. I tried this level without boosters 25 times and once or twice it dropped me some tempting colour bombs on my last move, but I never got close. Clearly they want us to pass by paying gold for extra moves on this level at the moment, so if you have some gold left I would definitely recommend using it to keep your sanity. If you hit on several such hard levels consider pausing to play until they make the game easier with more lucky boards, which will happen again in a few weeks time, as too many players drop out when the going gets tough. It's not about how you play these levels, it's more about when you play them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?