Ads

bangtanboy
bangtanboy Posts: 2 Newbie

Video ads disappear not available pls ads

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,911 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,136 Legend

Not everyone receives adverts in their game @bangtanboy You either have them or you don't.

If you used to have adverts in your game, but now don't then please note that making a purchase always results in the removal of your advert features. You might get them back, but probably not.

Also if you used to have adverts, but now don't this just means you have lost your time with them. if this is what has happened then you might get your adverts back sometime in the future. I once lost my adverts for seven months before I got them back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?