Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Did any one lose their supercharge candy???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This. When you start a level, the option is there to purchase. I did this 3 separate times. For 3 gold bars, you got a 3 minute countdown. With time still left, it completely disappeared whether I beat the level or not.
@PummyRaj The Lucky Dip (Lollipop that is wrapped candy shape) and Supercharged candy are different features
Hello @Teresa1977π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
In Candy, only few players receive certain features! When you said "supercharge" candy, were you talking about the Lollipop that transforms into "Wrapped candy" shape and all the Wrapped candies on our game board turn to different shape? If so, I had it for only couple of days and I could not experience it fully to see how it works!!
If that is not what you are talking about, did you get a chance to take a screenshot? If so, can you post that screenshot?
I would like to add that they dissappear BEFORE the 3 minute timer expires. Which really bothers me because I have gone through so many bonus/ purchased items in the last few months. I refuse to buy anymore items with cash money ever again.
I also lost my purchase of Supercharge candies. It charges 3 gold bars and last for 3 minutes. All three times it has disappeared after I have beaten the level that i purchased them for.
You could purchase a supercharge candy booster and now its gone!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please tell more detail or Could you please take a screenshot supercharge candy?