Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My profile picture is stuck with a 4000 banner on it. I’m over 5000 now and want to change either the banner or the picture. Cannot find the path to do that. Anyone know?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @judywins you will need to go back and play level 5000 again. This seems to happen often that the banner doesn't change or sometimes - as I've experienced - reverts back to a lower Milestone. So all you can do as I said is replay level 5000. Good luck 🤞