Sorry about the Golden Crowns

Carol-38
Carol-38 Posts: 11,721 Level 5

I'm sorry because I've said this before and it gets boring repeating myself. How is this classed as a big bundle of boosters and why hasn't anyone else shown in my team got a banner showing their milestone level. I would class a big bundle of boosters having at least 1 UFO and a Party Booster. And I would expect at least 1 other player to have a milestone banner. @QueenB please have a word with the team that deal with these games, it's pretty poor. Don't even think I'll get the 3 little boosters if the others can't get a few more golden crowns. And yes I'm keeping my 🤐 about the ⬇️ feature.

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager

Hi Carol-38,

Thanks for sharing your feedback and I'm sorry to hear that the Golden Crowns event and the booster rewards have been disappointing 😕

I'll make sure to pass your comments along to the team that deals with these events.

Your input is valuable to us, and we always strive to improve the game experience for all players. If you have any other concerns or suggestions, please let us know.

Thanks again for sharing with us 🍬✨

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 11,721 Level 5

Hi @QueenB I know you won't see this until Monday, but I am sending it now while I remember and have the time. I took the below screenshot Friday evening - the screenshot shows the date and time - then I logged out for the day. Knowing this ended at 9am this morning I logged in at 8.30am to see if after all the time I'd had it and after all that playing I would receive the little bundle of boosters shown. Logged in and no Golden Crowns game showing, so I played a few old levels and checked again but no still not showing. Logged out, logged back in played more old levels and still no Golden Crowns game. Can the Studio give any reason for this and just in case anyone asks, no I hadn't changed either the date or time on the device.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?