Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please help me, I hope I can get my account back because I was on level 1860 or something like that
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Please email Player Support so they can take a look on your account.You can also email them from here
Hi Welcome to King Community
You must remember your I'd to get back to your account. Do you ever login your I'd any account or any copy?