We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 6786

wheeln
wheeln Posts: 10 Level 2

I have been playing for a while now I have not gotten free moves or boosters in a year I am thinking about quitting the game It not enjoyable if you always loose and have to use 10 golden bars to get moves what can I do to increase my chances of earning more boosters?

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,370 Legend
    edited July 5

Hello @wheeln . There are always events on which give free boosters, but we all get different events, so you might not get the same I do. If you play on mobile then you ought to get Season Pass, which is a good way to earn boosters just by playing and replaying easy old levels. Scroll back to your favourite and pass it as many times as you need to reach the top tier, where there is always a UFO. Some other events also can give us boosters for playing older levels. The chocolate box is quite useful for this, and we now get gold bars if we complete the gold box. Today I got "Don't feed the troll" which only required 2500 orange candies, also possible to achieve by just replaying level 1000 a few times, and it gave me a party popper, a UFO and a hammer!

So my advice would be to watch out for opportunities like these and pause playing the level you are stuck on for a while to gather enough boosters to then make sure you can pass it when the game will let you get close. Legendary and nightmarish levels are meant to be played using boosters and most can be passed without spending gold bars if you play the right booster at the right time. For a UFO or a lollipop hammer that is almost always in the last three moves, so keep those for when the game lets you get that close.

If you are hoping to get the chance to watch ads for free boosters then it is important you never spend any money on the game. Apart from that I am afraid you cannot do anything to increase your chances of getting ads.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?