Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It happened so fast I couldn't screenshot it, 2 people including myself got 500, split in 2, 250 each, but it was never included in my account, had anyone have this happened before, I contacted support to no avail, I feel cheated.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hasn't worked for me. But thanks anyway.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.