Error!!!!!!!

Eriki02
Eriki02 Posts: 5 Level 2

It's outrageous that many people have been complaining for days and no meaningful answer has been received as to why the advertisements have stopped, why there is no help, extra steps. Why don't they write what the real problem is!!??? Big big disappointment.I've tried everything but the whole game has been unenjoyable for 5 days. I'm not a beginner! Someone answer

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,598 Legend

Hello @Eriki02 I am not sure what kind of an answer you are expecting. This is a players forum and a place for us to vent our anger, discuss game strategies etc but it is not somewhere that you will get an official answer from King for a question like yours. However, I can give you my answer on this, which is however only a theory:

The brief explanation is that the game is designed to make an income and a profit for King and that underlies every decision they make about the game.

This is a more detailed theory:

Every event is designed, tested and then rolled out with profit in mind. Events that give free boosters, including watching adverts, come and go and are rolled out to different groups of players, whilst a computer gathers all the details on which player groups spend the most money to play and events that make too little profit are changed. At times when too many players drop out and stop playing because they get stuck and frustrated (which often happens after a major event like All Stars finishes) King work on bringing new players into the game and helping players stuck on levels back on their feet by dishing out better events with better prizes. Those are the times when we enjoy playing and when we get the best help from adverts (that is when I see the UFO as well as extra moves). Once these new players are addicted and think they are great at playing the game (because the game lets them win level after level through dishing out lucky boards galore) along comes a money spinning event like the Candy Cup and that is when events that give free boosters generally disappear or the rewards become much leaner, so players who want to keep their win streak will spend all the gold they have accumulated and once that gold is gone will spend real money. It's apparently a very profitable method to run this game.

See through it, play when the going is good and don't fall for the dirty tricks the game plays on you, know when NOT to play and when to pause, and the game can be fun and make a good player a handsome gold profit.

• SubstitutePyrolight
    SubstitutePyrolight Posts: 94 Level 2

Just to add, King broke something very badly with the Candy Cup update and reward claiming was repeatable various ways. Ads might well be affected.

They just turn it all off until they get a fix in.

Also they could be testing out to see if the money from ads > forcing players to guy gold that do not quit. Ad revenue is not what it once was so the profit might be pretty minimal now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?