Free lives, extras moves, vidéos ads....

Mattrich16_
Mattrich16_ Posts: 1 Newbie

For about a month, i no longer revieve extras moves, free lives, vidéo ads to complete levels. I've been playing this game for about 10 years and unfortunately i'm thinking of retiring. At the level i am, it's impossible to move forward whitout extra....A lot of my gaming friends are leaving lately, i think i'm following them.....Also, some players don't seem to have this problems, not the same rules for everyone ? !!!

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 11,807 Level 5

Hi @Mattrich16_ welcome to the Community 🤗 you are so right, it's not the same rules for everyone and it does seem very unfair. You haven't by any chance spent any real money in the game recently, have you. This does seem to be the main reason players lose adverts. But if you haven't you're not alone, a lot have been saying their adverts have stopped. Sometimes King remove them for a while then they come back, but that's not a big help is it. Many things seem to be going wrong lately and it does make it all seem quite boring. I also have many friends who have stopped playing, due to the impossible levels we are now being given to play. Hope your adverts do come back and good luck with your game 🙂

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,714 Legend

Hello @Mattrich16_ and welcome to the community.

I wonder if you made a purchase with real money by any chance about a months ago? It is surprising to hear that you had ads in your game for 10 years and then suddenly lost them. Usually we find that spending money on the game definitely triggers players to lose the adverts. However they can disappear for different reasons. King change the "test group" we are part of from time to time, we all do get different events and many players never ever get ads in their games at all. Quite definitely Candy Crush is not the same game for everyone! Unfortunately there seem to be no obvious rules governing what events we get, it's just pot luck and decided by King.

• dimplesz
    dimplesz Posts: 20 Level 2

@Mattrich16_ tge same with the hour extra free treats when you run out of life’s 😢 like others it’s getting a bit boring now. All I do is buy gold bars! I’ve never had adverts on my candy crush but see others do. Hopefully the mods will have a look especially the 1hr extra treats when you looses 1st five life’s iykwim?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?