Why have I not been getting a bonus life

Jen0811
Jen0811 Posts: 2 Newbie

Answers

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 6,335 Legend

Hi @Jen0811 and welcome to the Community!

Do you mean the extra life that you "fish" from the sea when you run out of lives?

This is a feature that sometimes we get and some others not! It happens also to me!

If you mean something else, please explain!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,936 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,136 Legend
    edited July 6

Hello @Jen0811 I have lost the Sweet Revival bonus life feature as well.

Due to the way that King manages their game features it is difficult to provide you with a precise answer.

Several other people have posted saying that they have lost their Sweet Revival, but this can mean a couple of things when it comes to King and their features.

It could mean that the feature testing is over and they have removed it from everyone's game.

It could mean that as part of the feature test the feature has been removed from our games and moved to the game's of other players.

One other reason occurs to me, but this is just simple conjecture on my part and has no factual basis. Similar to how the levels seem more difficult and adverts have stopped during the Candy Cup I wonder if Sweet Revival has been paused to encourage people to buy lives.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?