💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Create the "That's a Wrap!" bonus when you beat a level with at least one Candy Bomb's fuse at zero!

snakegore999
snakegore999 Posts: 621 Level 3

Just recently, I've heard of a bug where the game may instantly declare failure if you finish a level with one candy bomb's countdown at zero. Instead of fixing the bug outright, I'd like for you to exterminate it with a sweeter feature similar to the Super Sugar Crush (which occurs if you beat the level on your last available move) - which I would call "That's a Wrap!"

As the name of this feature indicates, it would reward the player for beating a level with on the last move right before a candy bomb's fuse reaches zero. When that happens, I want any of such candy bombs with countdowns at zero to turn into wrapped candies that immediately explode, potentially causing further chain reactions. The announcer voice should also say the name of the feature for a sweeter touch!

6 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,996 Legend

That would mean you would have Super Sugar Crush and your That's a Wrap performing very similar functions though at @snakegore999

There is no need for further chain reactions when you have completed the level on your last move as cascades have been removed from the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?